What the course entails
With hypnobirthing classes I will teach you:
- Fear release methods to allow you to be relaxed and confident for the birth.
- Self-hypnosis inducing deep relaxation.
- Massage techniques – stimulating endorphins, your body’s natural anaesthetic.
- Visualisation exercises to keep you grounded, serene and positive.
- How your mind and body work together efficiently and comfortably.
What’s included in the course
- Approximately 10 hours of teaching time
- The hypnobirthing textbook
- A hypnobirthing relaxation CD for practice at home and use during labour
- A folder of handouts to use at home and in labour
- Access to myself via email or on the phone to answer questions and to give reassurance, before and after the birth.
How to book
Cost: £180 per couple
Time: 4 x 2 hour hypnobirthing sessions – 1 session per week on a weekday evening (varies)
Maximum of 5 couples per group hypnobirthing class. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Cost: £275 (There may be additional charges for travel dependent on the distance to your home or preferred venue).
Time: 4 x 2 hour hypnobirthing sessions – weekday evenings in the comfort of your own home plus 1 x 2 hour follow-up session near the time of your due date.
It works best when you and your birth partner are able to attend each class together in order to get maximum benefit from a hypnobirthing session, but life is busy and I totally understand the need for flexibility.
To book hypnobirthing classes feel free to call me on 07714237105 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org